Financial Controller - SME
A high growth SME is seeking a Commercial Financial Controller to help scale its operations internationally. With turnover of £25m and plans to double in the next two years, you'll work directly with the CEO and contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
As an experienced Financial Controller, you'll have a strong track record in partnering with operational teams in order to drive financial insight and sales growth. Managing a team of 4, you'll be responsible for running the finance function a day to day basis. You'll cost conscious and process driven as you seek to continuously add value to the business.
- Manage and develop the finance function (Team of 4)
- Continues improvement of systems process and procedures
- Act as business partner to the sales teams, driving profitability and revenue growth
- Management of the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Group level review of accounts produced
Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Team management
- Business partnering experience
- Experience working within an SME is highly advantageous
- Must be on a short notice period
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business savvy Financial Controller to help an SME unlock its growth potential. Ideally, you will be on a short notice period.
This role will pay a salary up to £65k depending on experience. So if you want to be a part of a dynamic business then please apply now for more information.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.