Conveyancing Team Leader
Conveyancing Team Leader-Wakefield
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most forward thinking law firms in Yorkshire.
It is an award winning and well established in the market which is looking to recruit experienced residential property conveyancers, residential property solicitors, legal executives or licensed conveyancers to join its rapidly expanding conveyancing team.
Working as part of a busy, energetic and highly efficient team, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload of residential property files in addition to providing assistance to other fee earners within the team.
The role is varied and will include:
* Handling a caseload of Freehold, Leasehold, Registered and Un-registered sale/purchase/re-mortgage transactions with supervision
* Dealing with Transfer of Equity and Transfers subject to existing mortgages
* Title checking freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles
* Dealing with file through to completion
* Opening new files and preparing letters to client, solicitors, estate agents, landlords, management companies
* Liaising with clients, estate agents and buyers/sellers solicitors, lenders, land registry and search providers when required
You will ideally have at least 3 years' recent experience of carrying out high volume conveyancing transactions and preferably have significant management experience. Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of providing pro-active, consistent and efficient client service and legal advice.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive benefit package which includes 35 days' holiday, free parking, bespoke training and developments plans and a highly competitive salary.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and confident conveyancer, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or a residential property solicitor who is looking to progress within a modern law firm.
For more information, please contact Katherine Scarff at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.