Customer Insight Manager - Relocate to the North West!
Take a fantastic opportunity at a Lancashire based retail giant!
Are you a number cruncher obsessed with getting to know your customer?
Our client is a high quality recognised retail brand who are in search of a Customer Insight Manager to be knowledgeable in their customer base. They will be expert in customer needs and wants and use this information to inform stakeholders that will use this in their customer led approach in both the domestic and international markets. The Customer Insight Manager will be enthusiastic and energetic, delivering customer relevant content and using this in well targeted, segmented personalised marketing.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work at a high level for a top brand with amazing benefits and perks including a generous pension scheme. The company invest a lot in their staff and including an excellent working environment with lots of benefits, onsite complimentary facilities and amenities.
Roles and Responsibilities of Customer Insight Manager
- Lead a team responsible for insight to create customer segmentation focusing on value for customers, profitability and the effects this will have on the business. Delivering insight through quantitative research and behavioural statistics
- Have a full grasp of customers, identifying and developing top customer data programmes
- Create strategy focused on customers looking at customer behaviour and performance on all channels
- Communicate with key departments to ensure that all customer strategy is in line with customer insight and performance
- Advise and support on the segmentation of engaging segmented customer creation
Skills and Attributes
- Strong experience of managing customer insight on a consultative level
- An enthusiastic and energetic person who thrives in a fast paced, team focused office and provided insight, innovative techniques and solutions that drive overall business revenue
- Highly numerate and analytical that can crunch and make decisive business decisions based on figures
- Experience in working in a customer focused role and influencing teams, motivating them to deliver top class output
- Great communicator with a strategic mindset, enabled through building excellent relationships across the business
This is a superb opportunity to work for a market leader and if this sounds like the next step in your career apply today!