Business Development Manager - London
To deliver orders of £1.2 Million per year at contributions in line with business objectives.Reporting
Field based reporting to the Sales Director. Covering inside the M25General duties
- Secure new products sales in line with monthly targets for volume and profitability.
- Proactively develop specifications with key specifiers to secure long term growth.
- Work closely with our service department to ensure customers long term retention
- Proactively create opportunities to ensure sales pipeline is maintained.
- Win new business and develop existing local accounts to maximise area sales
- Produce accurate site surveys and reports
- Produce accurate pad drawings and sketches when required
- Deliver CPD presentations in a dynamic interesting format and style
- Chase quotations to close sale and maximise hit rate
- Ensure all orders are fed quickly and accurately into the operations team to maximise efficiency and customer service.
- Produce accurate sales reports and forecasts as required.
- Work with cross business area colleagues to maximise sales of product range
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Dynamic, energetic sales person with the following attributes:
- Experience of selling into the industrial sector together with a good all round knowledge of Industrial Doors is desirable.
- Solution centric approach to selling and knowledge of 'service' provision in some form - not just accustomed to selling 'hard products'.
- Familiar with selling directly to end-users as well as through architects and contractors
- Able to clearly demonstrate their ability to implement and deliver short, medium and long-term strategies.
- "Can do" attitude with a desire to make things happen at a very fast pace.
- Strong customer account focus.
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who likes to cooperate with all members of the team.
- Ability to work in a large corporate company
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Office package as a minimum requirement also with some CRM knowledge.