The Keys group are one of the largest providers of residential childcare and education in the UK and are currently looking for New tutors for our new school based in Burnley.
The ideal candidate will adopt and work towards the implementation of the school development plan. To tutor and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
Salary and Benefits:
- competitive salary dependent on Qualification/Experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal development
- Opportunities to progress
Responsibilities of a Tutor
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
- Helping to support classroom teacher during lessons
- Preparing classes and learning plans
- Supervising children in a classroom setting
- Assisting children with school work
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn
Requirements of a Tutor
- Previous experience in working with young people on the Autistic Spectrum and with behavioural difficulties.
- Previous experience working in a school setting with EBD children is essential
- Applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure which the company will pay for
If you would like the opportunity to work with an expanding company please apply today.Any unsolicited CVs will be sent at a recruitment agencies risk and will be interpreted as 'gifts' and we will have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position’
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81317480