Italian Speaking - Allocator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing quirky and original London based global fashion accessory brand - Vendula London as a Stock Allocator.
With strong analytical skills developed within a similar stock allocation or concession managing role, you will have the opportunity to build long term relationships with our concession store stylists, managing stock across the business, as well as taking on a broader role assisting with the management of our global Amazon accounts.
Vendula London has a guiding philosophy - to make people ask 'where did you get that bag? Our bags are ethical and animal friendly with lots of personality. We are huge believers in passion, ambition and individuality.
With continued growth across Europe and particularly in Milan, you will have the opportunity to speak Italian during your day to day work. Working within a small multinational team at our Head Office in North Wembley and closely with our concession stores across Europe, this role is crucial within our business. If you’re looking to kick start your career in a role that offers variety, development and the chance of true progression then this role could be just for you.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing store performance on a daily basis to identify and track trends in sales across the stores
- Allocating the right stock to stores in the correct volumes and at the right time to meet customer demand
- Identifying opportunities within the stores to maximise sales potentials across the company
- Highlighting any issues such as delivery dates and quality relating to stock
- Assisting in the management of our US, Canadian and Japanese Amazon accounts
- Ad hoc administrative support relating to merchandising
You will likely have experience of working in a similar role allocating stock or perhaps have experience in a fashion retail head office where you have used your strong analytical skills to analyse data and find commercial solutions.
To be successful in this role you MUST have:
- Fluent Italian (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about fashion accessories and developing a career within the industry
- PC literate including good knowledge of Excel
- Flexible 'can do' attitude and a willingness to help others in the office.
If you have the qualities we seek and welcome the chance to be an integral part of the Vendula team, we’d really like to hear from you.