Purchase Ledger (P2P) Systems Manager
My client is a leading business about to embark on a period of significant change, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Systems Manager.
Working from the site, ideally located on the Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire border, you will report into the Group Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Assisting in the day to day management of the AP department and all AP staff
- Maintaining the integrity of the company P2P System
- Liaise with sites regarding invoice queries
- Training end users on the P2P System, this may involve site visits
- Carrying out periodic internal audits of how effectively sites are using system
- Provide assistance and support when users are not up-to-date with AP processing
- Dealing with failed posting between ERP interfaces
- Set up new users on P2P system
- Maintain the system authorisation matrix
- Suggest system improvements to drive efficiency
- Ad-hoc queries, responded to a satisfactory level
- All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
Applicants will be an experienced Purchase Ledger / Transactional Finance Manager with a proven background in driving change and improvement to best utilise Accounting Systems to the company's advantage.
You will be happy working in a busy, fast paced business and enjoy the challenge of diving change across the business.
In return, a highly competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits and long term development awaits.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.