Business Development Manager
Job Description: New Business Development
The Company: My clientis a leader in the field of Graphics and Print for the Retail, POS, Commercial, Exhibition, Outdoor and Packaging markets offering a comprehensive portfolio of integrated services and solutions. As an award winning supplier of premium products, from design through to print and installation we offer brand owners, blue chip and SME clients the best integrated solutions - in effect the organisation offers a full print management service.
The Role: is best suited to an experienced print sales professional who has a proven track record and, although not essential, a background in large and small format print. Experience in POS Exhibition/Display would be a distinct advantage.
As a New Business Senior Sales Executive/Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- New business development and key account management
- Selling visual communications, POS, graphics, Shop and Office fit outs, vehicle graphics, print banners, posters and banners, banner stands, signage museums
- Selling into retail, creative agencies, museums, events and corporate companies
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities
- Working with high-end clients and SME’s
- All sectors including design, creative and marketing agencies, retailers, corporates, events, exhibitions and cultural organisations
- An area which includes South Wales the M4 and South West
- Proven track record of sales success in the printing industry.
- Consultative approach to new business development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounts
- The credibility to effectively sell within our market areas
- Client management and development, delivering exceptional customer service
- Good business acumen - numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and assists in developing long-term relationships.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to cope well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an important part in the further development of an already highly achieving and expanding organisation.
This role is purely new business and you will be responsible for managing your own accounts.
Salary package: £25k-35k plus commission, car allowance, phone and laptop.