Technical Coordinator required for bespoke housing developer based outside of Cambridge. As Technical Coordinator you will be responsible for providing technical information and support for a number of sites to enable objectives and targets to be achieved.
• Working knowledge of building regulations / CDM
• Management of design process
• Provide architectural and engineering support as well as technical guidance for regional site based operations
•Manage and co-ordinate various survey/report commissions, including Topographical Surveys and Site Investigation reports, to advise on development constraints
• Sound understanding of construction programme
• Good problem solving skills
• Commercially aware
•Technical understanding and knowledge of house building is essential
•Administration and document management experience required.