Team Leader - System Verification Engineer - Medical Devices
As Team Leader - Systems Verification Engineer for this global company based in Crawley you'll be a hands-on leader, working on new product development for complex medical devices; next generation radiotherapy, medical imaging and treatment planning systems as a part of the system verification and integration team.
- Manage a talented team, including setting objectives and performance management. Encourage and mentor Test Engineers within the team.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, lead all phases of the verification process including test case design and execution, monitoring, traceability and reporting of the verification results.
- Ensure products meet medical device regulatory body requirements i.e. Safety, IEC, MDD, EMC, etc. Identify and manage risks.
- Manage, track and report on progress of project performance / release testing.
Worldwide company and market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Degree education in Engineering or relevant discipline with consolidated experience in system engineering disciplines, practices and techniques.
- Experience in R&D in a management or team leader position, with prior experience as Test Engineer, System Engineer or Verification Engineer.
- Knowledge of Test Management tools e.g. HP ALM, JIRA and Rally.
- ISEB / ISTQB qualified, experience in an Agile and Scrum environment, and knowledge of medical terminology and the regulatory framework would prove beneficial but is not essential.
- Methodical, quality conscious, organised and adaptable, keen to learn, hardworking, enjoys a vibrant working environment and being part of a successful team.
- Starting salary of £43-48,000 plus excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
- Personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…