Sales Ledger Clerk
An experienced Sales Ledger Assistant is needed for a well established company based in Crewe.
- Ensure department KPIs are achieved in relation to own ledger accounts
- Monitor incoming sales ledger emails and forward as appropriate to the Membership Team advising of start/leaving/amendment dates if relevant
- Liaise closely with the Membership Team to ensure accuracy of invoices produced and elimination of avoidable errors
- Issue part two of application form to pay offices as required
- Ensure valid company direct debit mandates are in place where appropriate
- Match contribution listings with BACS and cheque payments
- Reconcile all contribution listings
- Process refunds and collect arrears
- Resolve Claims queries regarding payments
- Take responsibility for the credit control of own sales ledger accounts, monitoring regularly and taking appropriate action when required
- Bank cheques as required
- Process card payments made direct from members over the phone
- Assist with the minimising of business risk, identify risk events and follow through the reporting procedure as required
- English & Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- IT literate including good working knowledge of MSExcel and MS
- Ability to work with others and on own initiative
25 days hols
Are you the experienced Credit Controller we are looking for if so please apply today.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you