Scrub Nurse / ODP
Medical and Nursing
You will be required to undertake all aspects of clinical work in the theatre area and provide a high standard of patient care and safety in accordance with the organisations philosophy, objectives, policies and legal requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant theatre experience as a scrub practitioner
- Evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- Knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- Good experience in scrubbing for a variety of surgeries
- Knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1 or ODP with active registration
Salary for this post is negotiable but the client can is looking to pay between £24,000 - £28,000 for the right person.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Courtney on 0161804 7555 or email your most up to date CV to
Keywords: RGN, theatre, scrub, scrub practitioner, theatre nurse, clinical, theatre practice, scrub nurse / ODP, medical and nursing, edinburgh, scrub practitioner, operating department practitioner,