Accounts Assistant - Long Term Temporary Role
Are you AAT qualified and/or commencing towards CCAB studies with experience of working in a large and complex financial environment?
A prestigious Public Sector organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant on a rolling contract. This is a fantastic opportunity with £multi-million turnover organisation, that offers structured support and training.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Working with and forming strong relationships with various budget holders
- Carrying out various analysis projects, reviewing financial transactions and payroll
- Assisting in the production of reports, analysis and presentations for budget holders
- Assisting where necessary with various transactional tasks
- Taking on ad hoc projects as and when required
Ideally you will have/be:
- Qualified by experience with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced working within a large finance function
- Previous experience working with cross-functional finance systems
- Strong communication skills
- Able to start at short notice
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants..