Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant - AT3032
Are you looking for a career being a Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant? A new position has arisen with one of my clients to work within the Graphics & Web Development team as the business expands as the Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant.
The role will include assisting the Graphics & Web Development team with the production of digital and printed assets for use on website, social media and in club items. My client is a huge player in the online gaming community with their head office based here in Nottingham, if you want to be their Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant then apply now!
Please note working hours are fixed due to my client being in the leisure industry.
Hours are 10am-6pm or 12pm-8pm.
Main Tasks of the Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant will include:
• Designing and managing digital material and other documentation.
• You will have the opportunity to create and develop attention-grabbing images, and where possible videos, for in club television & vertical plasma screens.
• Responsible for owning your own work and taking early stage briefs from clients, developing them into visually stunning pieces
• To support the web development team with creative assets.
• To support in the promotional campaigns with the preparation of artwork.
• Share the workload with the current graphic designer.
The role for the Graphic Designer & Web Content Assistant is ideal for somebody with experience looking for a career in design and to further their existing skills.
• Highly creative with a passion for design.
• Willingness to adhere to customer briefs and guidelines while adding their own creative input.
• Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite software, including Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Experienced with working on a Mac and PC.
• Able to work to fixed deadlines.
• Attentive to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work independently whilst prioritizing workload.
• Friendly, highly motivated and able to work well within a team.
• Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premier, After Effects & Final Cut.
• Photography & Videography skills.
• Knowledge of printing production and processes.
• Experience working on national/global creative campaigns