Annual Salary: £25k - £35k + company car and bonuses (Dependant on experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Vacancy Location: Fareham
Being part of a rapidly growing IT and unified communications business, you will be an integral part in developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet business objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the business, reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Good understanding of Marketing budget allocation
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications in line with marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing to establish relevant campaigns and marketing strategies to generate new business opportunities for the sales team
- Managing blogs and news updates, customer newsletters
- Creating and updating company brochure inserts
- Case studies & customer testimonials
- Maintaining a list of events, annual awards, expos and submitting the relevant entries
- Working with in house graphic designers to maintain branding and corporate identity
- Ensuring all customer facing communications mediums e.g. Proposal templates, welcome packs, billing templates and company presentation are up to date.
- Manage domains and websites
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills & time management
- Social Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be
- IT Literate
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays