Service Advisor / Service Team Leader
Service Team Leader
Mercedes-Benz of Ascot
£25,250 basic salary and £36,500 OTE depending on experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors` continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to the role of any Service Team Leader in our business, ensuring our customers receive the right experience for them.
Is customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do?
At Mercedes-Benz of Ascot, we are looking for the best people who enjoy delighting our customers by delivering the best customer experience. We are therefore keen to hear from people who are passionate about service delivery, who have a positive and caring disposition and who want to be part of our motivated team.
This is a key position which has a major part in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our customers.
• The Service Team Leader role is one of the busiest, most exciting and critical roles in our Mercedes-Benz centres
• You will act as the relationship manager between the customer and the workshop technicians
• Ensuring our customer satisfaction levels are outstanding
• The first point of contact for our customers who need to be treated with all the respect and care you get from a top retailer.
• Calling customers in advance of their visit to welcome them and ensure they are clear what they need to bring with them
• On arrival, you will take the customer through all the necessary paperwork ensuring they understand all the technical terms of the work that needs to be carried out.
• They are responsible for setting customer expectations and keeping in touch with them throughout the service or repair of their vehicle
• Advising the customer on additional products
• Following up with the customers the following day to ensure they are happy with the work completed
• We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record in a Service Advisor Role from any automotive background
• Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
• Excellent time management skills
• The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
• Someone who will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment with several deadlines and tasks
• Sales Skills would be an advantage to inform customers of our service products
• You must be IT literate
• Ideally, a Service Advisor with franchise experience in the Motor Industry, although not essential
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.