Motor Trade Panel Beater
Panel Beater required Manchester
£28,000 OTE £34,000
45 hours per week
As a panel beater you must have a proven track record of repairing vehicles to highest standards. With technicial knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, carry out welding work, filler work, remove/refit panels using all the correct repair methods.
To be a success in this role, you will have
• ATA Certification would be advantageous
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• A current driving license
• Dealer experience preferable but not essential
• Experience in the brand would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to work with a world renowned product, while also benefitting from a highly rewarding efficiency bonus.
For this opportunity send an up to date CV to Tara at Progress Recruitment quoting PRS10704
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Panel Beater | Bodyshop | Accident Repair | Panel | Vehicle | Repair | Technician | Panel Technician | Workshop | Manchester | Main Dealer | Lancashire | Cheshire