Technical SEO Manager - MD2983
As a tech-savvy SEO superstar, this role for Technical SEO Manager should be interesting for you. A lively digital marketing agency with a specialism in delivering multilingual campaigns (translating into 175 different languages is normal for these guys) is looking for an outgoing and switched-on Technical SEO Manager to work with and manage their own SEO team.
Collaborating with the wider marketing and sales teams, the Technical SEO Manager will work to establish, implement and improve SEO, content and broader digital marketing initiatives for a variety of clients. This would be a great opportunity for someone with previous people management experience to build on their skills and get involved with growing the business and contributing to its success in client pitches and strategy meetings.
As Technical SEO Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Using your in-depth SEO knowledge to devise and oversee SEO strategy for client sites.
• Helping to train and support more junior members of your SEO team.
• Managing client relationships and taking the lead on client communications.
• Attending and contributing to client meetings - presenting complex information regarding SEO in a digestible and compelling format.
• You will be responsible for contributing to new client pitches, as well as upselling to current clients
• Proactively monitoring and reporting back on performance of SEO initiatives.
• Contributing to the company’s wider SEO offering; pushing the company’s reputation in terms of its unique SEO expertise.
• Working with various client-based online marketing, IT and PR teams.
• Supporting in larger-scale projects such as site migrations.
• Preparing SEO best practices and marketing channels integration strategies.
The successful Technical SEO Manager will have the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of two years’ proven experience in hands-on SEO in a fast-paced, client-centric environment.
• Proven track record for delivering good results with SEO initiatives.
• A strong technical understanding of the web.
• Excellent knowledge of various search engine best practices (Google, Bing, Baidu etc.).
• Strong knowledge and experience working with various Analytics packages (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, WebTrends) and SEO analysis tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.).
• A confident presenter who comes across well in client meetings/pitches/general communication
• Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to manage other team members.
• Solid understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and their effects on SEO.