How would you like to combine your love of Sports with your knowledge of the Digital Design world?
I’m excited to be working with an award-winning Sports company based in Wrexham, who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Designer to join their established team of talented creatives. As part of this team your top-class work will not only be seen by thousands on a daily basis, but will also contribute to the businesses forecasted success.
What will you be doing?
- Using your artistic abilities to create exceptional, ground breaking designs for digital experiences
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders within the business, including those at the highest level
- Acting as a mentor to more junior members of the team, as well as leading the workload of those around you
- Helping to achieve a fantastic user experience through the use of UX Design principals such as research and wireframing
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating your design talent
- Full proficiency across web/mobile/app platforms
- Conceptualisation, visualisation, design and attention to detail
- Experience working in a similar role with proven success
- Some HTML/CSS understanding would be ideal
If you would like to join this growing, developing team then why hesitate?
Give me a call on or send me an email at
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81306097