A highly successful and unique company are seeking an Operations Executive to provide support to their team and help drive the business forward.
As an Operations Executive, you will be expected to:
- Coordinate with Field based team to ensure their timetables run smoothly
- Make quality checks on all work provided
- Liaise with clients to ensure their satisfaction
- Analyse Microsoft Excel data to create reports
- Present reports to clients and rest of team
- Analyse and suggest possible improvements for performance
- General administration
To succeed as an Operations Executive, you will require:
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis in Excel
- Ability to create presentations in Powerpoint
- Experience of writing reports
- Ability to coordinate with large field based team
This is a full-time office based role in Thame, working Monday to Friday, roughly 9am to 5pm. On offer is a salary of £22,000, with the potential to earn a 10% bonus, dependent on performance.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.