We are recruiting a full time reservations consultant!
We are seeking a highly motivated, sales oriented person to add to our high performing team in Evan Evans Tours. We are UK’s most established and best reviewed day tours operator, offering exceptional value and is a proud member of the Travel Corporation, a multi-award winning family of brands.
This fulltime, permanent role is based in our central London office. We are looking for a self-driven, motivated individual with a passion for sales, service and travel and leisure. We offer a competitive package and you will be part of a team dealing with 4-5 star London hotel concierges, international agents as well as enquires from guests all over the world.
Interested? Get in touch..
Evan Evans Position: Reservations Consultant
Reporting to: Reservations and Operations Manager
Start Date: Permanent (asap) as well as seasonal (May - September)
Evan Evans Tours is the UK’s most established and best reviewed day tours operator in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out of town excursions since 1930. Our mission is to provide high quality sightseeing experiences that showcase the beauty, heritage and excitement of England with tours of London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath, Edinburgh and Paris plus Hop-on-Hop off tours, River Cruises and Top attraction tickets.
Working within in a vibrant contact centre environment in our central London office, the reservations sales consultant is responsible for sales, effectively handling travel bookings and enquiries over the phone and email, whilst maintaining a superior standard of customer service in order to achieve the company’s sales and service targets. Working in a team environment, the role is focused on service excellence and being the expert on the product range which will enable us to continue being the highest reviewed day tour operator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Handle customer telephone enquiries efficiently and accurately
- Booking Tours and Venues
- Action Email and faxes. These include general enquiries as well as bookings
- Plan, sell & promote the product range & process customer bookings
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the product range
- Provide excellence in service to all internal and external customers.
- Action customer correspondence from multimedia sources
- Ensure personal adherence to rostered working hours
- Participate in ongoing learning and development activities.
- Support open communication & continuous improvement by providing feedback & ideas to management
- Participate in team activities, incentives & group targets
- Assisting in other department when required
- Assist with our Rail Departures either from Kings cross, St Pancras or Euston.
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focussed
- Goal Oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- Problem Solving
- Self Confidence
- Effective communicator
- Patience, understanding and empathy
- Self-Motivation and initiative
- Organisational skills
- Work under pressure
- Completed Secondary School
- Completed a High level of written and spoken English
- Prior experience within a customer sales & service environment is essential
- Office administration and/or computer skills are preferable
- Travel or hospitality industry experience is highly regarded but not necessary
- Knowledge of London and attractions will be an advantage but is not a requirement.
Currently our shift pattern is as follows: one week working 3 days (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) and the alternative week working 4 days. (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday). You will be required to work every second weekend.
Our shifts are 12 hours per day with an hour lunch break
Hours: 07:00am - 19:00pm (this may vary in our peak season) or 06:00am - 18:00pm (if assisting with rail departures)