Spanish Speaking Marketing Specialist - Northampton
Marketing Specialist, Spanish speaking.
My client are a leading global provider of software solutions.
The Spanish speaking Marketing Programs Specialist is responsible for ongoing development and execution of programs, campaigns and product launches specifically within EMEA and LATAM. This position will work closely with the Process Manufacturing team, but not exclusively, to understand the solutions and will design and execute sales enablement tools and programs to meet product goals whilst also increasing customer experience and retention.
While not essential, candidates with experience specifically within Process Manufacturing and B2B Enterprise Marketing will have an advantage.
The role will involve regular travel within the UK, Europe (Spain mostly) and potentially outside of Europe. Access to a car and a full driving licence will be essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop a yearlong marketing plan in coordination with stakeholders from product, sales, customer solutions and in cooperating with international colleagues.
- Spanish Language: Delivery of Spanish marketing to the Spanish speaking customers and partners to include translation work, event planning (both online and in-person), email campaigns, work with 3rd parties, and anything else that falls within the team’s marketing plan.
- Budget: Working within budget and to the company’s overall organisational goals by solution.
- Professional Development: Stay well-informed on marketing trends and emerging technologies, especially Internet marketing and lead generation, to incorporate into the strategy for optimizing the company’s marketing investment.
- Stakeholders: Direct internal and external marketing resources by managing projects with third party vendors and internal marketing specialists.
Knowledge and Skills
The IDEAL candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience marketing B2B enterprise software solutions
- Creative thinker and understanding of positioning the right message to the right audience.
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, automation and measuring ROI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to marketers and other stakeholders.
- Keen understanding of marketing objectives and strategies within a B2B environment.