My client, a leading global professional services firm has an opportunity within their HR team for a performance Manager. This role will require the successful candidate to supervise the business as usual operations of the team while having strong performance management experience (year end reviews etc), ability to manage numerous direct reports, plus the consultative approach/professionalism and comfort to be put in front of senior stakeholders
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure the team develop strong business relationships with their dedicated functions and are able to demonstrate a client focussed approach
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as the UK Recruitment team, HR community, internal clients and external suppliers.
- Performance management for Coordinators and Assistants including target setting and reviews
- Oversee and allocate the workload across their direct reports and the wider team to balance client requirements and peaks in workload and cover absences.
- Identify skills gaps within the team and implement development solutions.
- Induction training of new team members
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting and providing MI as required
- Management and account management of internal or external suppliers
- Review and approval of assignment related invoices, in line with cost sharing agreements
- Maintenance of standard communications and process materials
- Specific projects as identified and agreed with Manager
The successful candidate will be given the training they need to progress towards the manager level. This may include financial assistance towards professional qualifications to help with their professional development
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience working within the field of Performance management
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience supervising or leading a small team and performance management.
- You will lead by example, have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to mentor and support less experienced colleagues and contribute to their professional development
- You will have demonstrable experience and success delivering a professional service to a demanding client base
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence with confidence and clarity at all times
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your CV immediately