Online Sales Executive
Online Sales Executive
£17,000 per annum + bonus
Our client are a fast growing and excelling new business, with excellent opportunities for someone with the right work ethic and forward thinking attitude to grow and develop alongside it. As they take on more people and build the different businesses there are great prospects for the successful candidate to move up within the company and take on further responsibilities.
Our client are now looking to recruit an Online Sales Executive to join their team in London.
As our client’s Online Sales Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic team globally. Our client’s online retail business specialises in carnival wigs with offices in London, Hong Kong and Seattle. You will be expected:
- Assist with development and support projects across the group of the businesses
- Manage inventory in a timely manner
- Updating Sales documents and database/spread sheets
- Constructively work as part of the development team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to meet personal and team targets.
- Work both independently and with the team on problem solving
- Daily administrative tasks include inventory and price management
- Provide market leading customer service
- Successfully follow up online orders with our factory base in Bangladesh and China
- Take on additional team projects as assigned
- General office operation and good computer skills
You will be based in the Head office; however you will be working with our client’s bases in Seattle, Hong Kong and London.
To be considered for our client’s Online Sales Executive role, specific higher education qualifications are not a necessity, but a suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic and driven with meticulous attention to detail and overall passion for excellence
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clear and confident manner
- Excellent ability to strike up a rapport with clients and the team
- Organised and methodical
- Commercially astute
- Writing skills on a professional level - letters/emails
- Quick/Reactive thinking to the fast pace of the industry especially in the sales and trading field.
- Experience working in a team
- Self-motivation to meet and excel targets
Online Sales Executive Benefits:
- £17,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
If you feel you have the skills for our client’s Online Sales Executive role, please apply now!