BI Analyst / SQL Server Developer - Leading Media Company
A world leading media organisation is currently looking to add to their business intelligence team. As such they are currently recruiting for a BI / SQL Server Developer on a permanent basis to work out of their offices in Central London (Zone 1).
You will be involved in working with the integration team on a large integration project. Also you will be looking after the organisations change requests to their data warehouses. Responsibilities also include looking at data feeds using sql server so that they are accessible by end users.
- Minimum 3 years SQL Server experience (2008 preferred)
- Minimum 3 years SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Experience working in a project environment, requirements gathering with business users, test cycles
- Testing reports / dashboards for data quality
- Experience using Business Objects or Tableau (ideal not essential)
The organisation is offering a very competitive salary and package and there is an urgent need to bring somebody onboard.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy can you please reply with your up to date CV and I can get back to you with more details about the role.
Also can you please state:-
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
Apologies if this vacancy is not suited to you, if you know somebody who may be interested please forward this onto them as we do offer a referral scheme for successful candidates.
I look forward to hearing from you.