- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing accountancy practice based in Braintree
- New role based on expansion
A growing pro-active and dynamic practice based in Braintree are currently on the lookout for a Tax Manager to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Tax Manager:
The role will be mainly compliance based but will involve supervising other members of staff Within the Braintree office. The candidate will be qualified CTA, would be technically strong and will have a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively. The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with clients at all levels and have a confident manner in communicating with clients face to face. They would also require strong written communication skills in order to be able to write reports where required.
- Preparing and overseeing the self assessment tax returns for all the clients of the practice;
- Liaising with HMRC including responding to client queries;
- Advising personal tax clients to provide excellent planning and expertise;
- Review complex income tax returns;
- Improve processes by developing or implanting best practice.
The ideal candidate for this Tax Manager role must have the following essential experience:
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager in practice;
- At least 10 years practice experience;
- Excellent knowledge of personal tax compliance and self assessment;
- Knowledge of taxation software;
- Experience in Iris personal tax would be an advantage;
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing, speaking and meeting with clients.
What's on Offer:
Circa £50,000.00 depending on experience
If you are interested in this Tax Manager role based in Braintree please do not hesitate to give me a call on or alternatively email me on: