Digital Marketing Manager - £45,000 - Central London
Marketing Manager - £45,000 - Central London
My Client is the UK’s No. 1 Digital office products and stationery supplier. Operating both B2C and B2B models, the group revenues are approximately £40m. The company is fast paced, fun and is experienceing impressively fast growth!
About the Role...
This is a commercial Digital Marketing Manager role that not only encompasses traditonal Digital channels but blends all the fun of digital marketing with the equally exciting responsibilities that come with being the lead on customer, including proposition building and ensuring their experience is top grade.
A little more detail...
This role owns and manages:
- Customer acquisition and retention activities
- Channel performance (SEO, PPC, Email, Affiliates), managing both in house teams and agencies
- Market, competitor and customer insight
- Working with analytics teams to understand customer behaviour in order to deliver relevant campaigns and propositions, and to further develop customer segmentation
- The customer experience and work with trading, merchandising, product, operations and customer service teams to ensure an optimal end to end customer experience
- Being the guardian of brand
What you'll need to have:
- A customer drivenmind where they are at the heart of everything, that data drives decision making. You’ll have spent some time involved in customer data and segmentation
- You like to know what makes customers tick and you’ll have developed campaigns and propositions that work both for customers and the business they are interacting with
- You are commercially astute and always look at the impact of the work you are doing through a commercial lens.
- You are organised and self-starting and will have thrived in a culture where you have taken both responsibility and opportunity
To apply or for more information please contact Francesca Redcat Digital