Potash Research Analyst, London
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agriculture focused trading company seeking a potash based research analyst for their offices in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for researching, analysing and writing quarterly, bi-annually and twice yearly fertilizer publications
- Managing team member’s across international offices while working closely with sales and marketing departments to ensure increased product sales
- Preform analysis of trade data (production, pricing, trends etc.) to forecast effective and profitable short and long term strategic developments
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients and market leaders
- Reports into the General Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven work experience in a similar editorial role
- Industry knowledge within fertilizer trading (e.g. potash, nitrogen, phosphates, potassium chloride etc.) or other relevant commodity
- Willing to travel to mines and processing plants for relevant market research and to present the company at industry conferences; excellent analytical skills both written and verbal
- Client happy to consider candidates from bulk commodities such as coal and iron ore
- Located in the UK or happy to relocate
Keywords: commodity, commodities, Fertilizer, fertilizers, fertilizer trading, agricultural, agriculture, agri, potash, nitrogen, nitrate, Phosphates, potassium, chloride, potassium sulphate, bulk commodities, dry bulk, coal, Iron Ore, editor, editorship, publication, report, reports, research, researching, analysing, analyst, analyse, analysis, forecasting, marketing, trends, London, UK, United Kingdom, Europe, EU, European union, Redstone Commodity Search, RS0627A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to commodities(at)redstonesearch.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.