We are looking for an experienced Accounts Supervisor to run our dedicated Accounts team. Reporting to the Office Manager the candidate should have at least 5 years experience in similar role and be part qualified CIMA/ACCA . The position would suit someone with lively personality and the drive to progress as the company develops.
Bookkeeping - data entry Sage 50
- Purchase/sales ledger invoice entry, matching, reconciliations, monthly payments
- Cash book posting and Reserve account management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns using Sage and submitting online.
- Processing payroll using Sage payroll
- RTI submissions
- End of tax year procedures
- Experience of Work-based Pensions Scheme
- Preparation of CIS reports
- Monthly HMRC submissions with PAYE/NI
- Produce monthly CIS statements for Sub Contractors
- Working with external accountants to produce quarterly and year end accounts.
- Full knowledge and exposure to P & L and BS reporting. BS reconciliations, journals, prepayments and accruals.
- Candidate needs to be able to work independently and manage current staff of two.