eCommerce Content Executive
Centena is currently partnering with a leading online offering who are looking for an eCommerce Product Content Executive to join their team. You will be supporting the eCommerce Content Manager with sourcing content, appropriate presentation and implementation of content on the website. Using exceptional attention to detail to proofread copy, and high levels of accuracy to ensure content is implemented as required to engage with visitors, and to maximise sales and conversion rates.
- Supporting the eCommerce Content Manager and working with in-house colleagues and external parties to produce suitable written and visual content; including campaign imagery, advice, inspiration, photography and video.
- Uploading content and implementing amendments to the website using a Content Management System (CMS) and third-party software
- Writing copy for the website as required during busy periods
- Digital and brand Marketing
- Liaison with third party service and software providers, as required
- Understanding of basic SEO
- Knowledge of website analytics software (such as Google Analytics) and other content analytics solutions
- Proven online copy writing skills
- An awareness of HTML, and have basic editing skills
- Experience using a Content Management System
If you would like more information and to apply to the role, please send us your CV