Senior Tax Manager
We are currently working in partnerships with a leading advisory firm who have an outstanding, multi-disciplinary tax investigations team. They are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Tax Manager to work closleyl with the Tax Director and oversee the Tax teams assignments.
The responsibilities for the role will cover all aspects of tax and tax investigations with particular emphasis on private client disputes and for this role you will need to be technically competent, experienced with HMRC regulations and practice and you will be an integral part of the future growth of the team through networking and contribution to business development initiatives.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Tax Manager role
- Managing tax investigation assignments and client relationships
- Overseeing the work of the team and reprorting work in progress to the partners
- Full involvement in team business development issues;
- Meeting and interacting with HMRC on behalf of clients;
Key Skills required for the Senior Manager Tax role :
- Proven experience in tax, tax investigations for either a legal or accounting practice
- Result driven Professional
- Chartered Tax or Accountant - CTA or ACA ( Or equivalent qualification )
- Management experience of mentoring and training staff
- Time management skills to ensure projects are completed to deadlines
- Strong communicator at all levels and capable of building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Business Development capabilities will be require for the role