Architectural Technician/Technologist in Hampshire
Our client is an award winning architectural practice with expertise in developer led residential projects and retirement schemes. We`re happy to say that due to a considerable increase in workload they now have opportunities for 2 Architectural Technicians to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Experience of working for developer clients and national house builders is required and a sound technical knowledge and a good understanding of The Building Regulations is essential.
You will also be required to have a good knowledge of:
- Lifetime Homes
- Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)
- SAP and Code for Sustainable Homes knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years` experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed use projects.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to work independently
- A team participant and a proficient communicator
If you`d like more information or to apply please send your CV, cover letter and PDF samples to Alex Asprey at or call in confidence. Thanks for your interest.