Business Development Manager
As part of their continued and successful expansion, our client are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their existing team in Manchester. You will be an integral part of the team and will be primarily responsible for sourcing and winning new business alongside developing existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential customers
- Facilitate and attend client presentations and meetings
- Win sales/new business via various methods (face to face, phone etc)
- Attend introducer meetings
- Attend networking events, workshops and shows
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Be an integral part of the BDM team by contributing and sharing with each other, helping to build a strong and winning team
- Develop an effective territory call plan
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes relationship management techniques, customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- A high level of proficiency with computers. For CRM maintenance, emails, etc
Package on offer:
Full training, Company Car, Laptop and Phone will be provided in order to help the successful appointees to succeed.
Basic salary of £25,000 plus benefits. Strong but realistic bonuses and incentives will form part of the package, and earnings will be uncapped. Applicants must possess a full clean UK driving license and references will be required.