Award winning retailer is searching for an SEO Manager to join their professionally established marketing team!
Our client is a UK based company operating across international consumers including the US, French and German markets. They are an online-only retailer working across marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, although due to an outstanding turnover they have decided to set up their own e-retail website, requiring an SEO genius to guide them to success! The SEO Manager will be required to meet business targets concerning increasing traffic, revenue and brand awareness across multiple digital channels. Join the talented team in their modern Manchester City Centre offices with pool and Fifa included for some down time!
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Develop, implement and measure search strategy
- Optimise and improve performance to achieve personal and corporate targets
- Work with the marketing and ecommerce teams on search and conversion
- Research and execute keyword strategies using up-to-date industry knowledge to drive traffic
- Take responsibility for the SEO budget
- Conduct research conducting market activity and competitor analysis
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in an SEO Manager role
- Excellent SEO experience with on-page and off-page optimisation
- Proven track record hitting targets successfully, particularly in building page and domain authority
- Knowledge of optimising in terms of conversion strategies, web pages, landing pages etc
- Excellent understanding of SEO systems including Moz, MajesticSEO, Google Analytics and Ahref
If you’re up for a challenge, then apply online today!