In this newly created role you will champion the collection, measurement and analysis of client feedback that is gathered through external research supplier and face-to-face programmes driving revenue through insight based recommendations.
Here. You can be empowered to make a difference. My client has created their own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment and that's built around a Challenger Leadership style and a Shared Enterprise model. Be inspired. Be challenged. Be yourself. Here. You can.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for:
- You will support and lead on client care activities across UK
- You will initially be expected to absorb and understand the CSR process and information gathered so far across the region in order to drive this going forward including visiting clients yourself to carry out CSR's in person
- You will take responsibility for the Key Account Management strategy for the region and develop ways to improve this and drive the actions from it as a result
- You will demonstrate a strong commercial awareness in order to drive growth opportunities from the results of the CSR's to ensure we are spending time on the right clients in the most efficient ways possible
The CRM Executive will ideally display:
- A genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
- A collaborative approach
- Experience working with updating data in a CRM database
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain technically complex processes to individuals at different levels of the business and varying technical understanding
- Strong project management experience, specifically to marketing programmes
- Experience of developing and mentoring staff
- Technical data expertise, (e.g. SQL) for detailed data analysis and reporting
- Good copy writing skills
This CRM Executive opportunity presents the chance to join a dynamic business with a vibrant culture. The salary is competitive and the position will be based in Reading.