Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage
Our client, a chain of popular hotels, offers accommodation up to 160 people, and host an onsite restaurant serving English, Far Eastern or Continental cuisine. They are looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Assistant Manager to join their exciting team.
Key responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist F&B Manager with training and developing the team to be exceptional in every way
- Assist to drive and maintain standards in the department
- Responsible to coach and support individuals within the team
- Responsible for stock orders, rotation and supplier sourcing
- Implementation of the hotel’s health and safety policies I respect to catering and hospitality
- Required to work closely with all department managers
- Deputise for the Manager in their absence to ensure smooth running of department
- Assist with rotas and forecasts and develop a keen understanding of the business and department targets
Suitable candidate must at least a minimum 3 years or more relevant experience of working in a similar role in a busy fast paced Hotel establishment and must be able to work in a team or independently using their own initiative.
The suitable candidate may be eligible for a bonus in addition to the salary.
The closing date for all applications is 07/04/2017
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal.
Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.