Position: Account Manager
Client based in London is looking for an Account Manager, with about 2 years' experience preferably in a healthcare agency. They are tightly knit team with the highest standards and the sky's the limit for growth and involvement - they are an independent and award-winning full service creative agency based in London UK and Atlanta US. The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of the healthcare industry and regulatory codes. They will be working across UK and International accounts, which include consumer OTC, prescription and medical devices.
Good digital capability is a necessity, with social media expertise particularly valuable. A strong personality with good communications and organisational skills is required
Directs and coordinates day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of client's product and/or service on assigned accounts
Planning, Analysis and Evaluation
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables for project execution
- Collaborate with account director in preparation of recommendations and strategies and actions for the client
- Review and analyse materials relative to client/account team needs (media output, creative output, research reports and client data)
- Draft competitive positioning analyses and share findings with team
- Prepare and compile market data and other data e.g. web analytics
- Proofread all correspondence and production material to maintain quality control and compliance with codes ABPI/PAGB etc.
Leading, Coordinating, Managing Client
- Provide leadership for the client within the agency and prepare all work requests
- Develop, monitor and control client budgets, with assistance when needed
- Monitor all budget, research and production activity on assigned accounts and communicate status of each project to appropriate agency and client personnel
- Maintain effective communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive work flow
- Develop manageable work flow timelines based on important deadlines (with team/traffic input)
- Contribute suggestions, new ideas, procedural recommendations, solutions, new business opportunities
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.