Based just outside Leeds city centre
Permanent role - salary up to £23,500 + commission (OTE of £38,000 uncapped)
My client is a leading web application software vendor, that provides organisations with a detailed report on where their vulnerabilities lie and offers advice on what they need to do to remove these threats from their external network and websites.
They are one of the leading software companies technically in this space and are already working with a number of top Global brands, but they have barely scratched the surface in terms of market share, so now is the perfect time for candidates to join the team as the potential for progression within the company is huge.
About the role
Their new business sales executive (based in their sales academy) is an exciting opportunity for aspiring sales professionals with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and drive, to develop a career in the IT Security industry.
The role of our new business team is to contact potential new customers and promote the company and their services portfolio. The New Business Team is where we find our future star account managers, so we are looking for candidates towards the start of their career, wanting to forge a lucrative position in account management. Their approach is both innovative and proven.
The new business role should be viewed as a gateway into a long-term Sales Career and would be expected to last six months. After making your mark in telesales you will graduate and join the business development team as an account manager - a role that holds an uncapped OTE of £38K in their first year. We are looking for telesales high-achievers who have the potential to be promoted at least once.
To be considered for this position you must have experience of B2B outbound telephone handling being employed in a telesales or business development role and ideally be degree educated
- 100+ calls per day
- Generating qualified leads
- Inviting targets to attend events
- Arranging WebEx’s and proof of concepts
- Potential to develop into account management
- Full training and continued development will provided
- Ambitious - you will want to be developed into an account manager
- Driven - you will be motivated by success
- Hard working - you will have a great work ethic and not be afraid of serious graft
- Energetic - you will need enthusiasm and dynamism to succeed
- Patience - this is about building a career in a niche area of IT
- Charisma - customers need to remember you and you don’t have long to impress
- Intelligence - ideally educated to graduate level, you will possess a curious, agile mind.
If you are interested and hold the relevant skills please send your CV today for immediate consideration.