Credit Control Supervisor
Based in Luton, my client is one of the market Retail leaders in the manufacturing industry. Due to growth within the company, they are now on the search for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join their team and help supervise a sufficient team of three credit controllers.
This is an excellent role for someone with previous team management experience and looking to progress in their credit control career.
Located in the heart of Luton, my client is a market leader in the retail industry and pride themselves on supplying the best products and the best service to their customers. With offices and showrooms across the whole of the UK, they are keen to continue this expansion in the business and grow their finance team.
The key duties involved in the Credit Control Supervisor role include:
- Supervising a team of 3 credit controllers.
- Setting KPI's and regular 1-2-1s.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Manage the teams daily, weekly and monthly tasks ensuring that all activities are performed accurately.
- Review and assess existing policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Working on the outstanding sales balances falling and contact customers to secure payment.
- Resolving queries.
- Raise invoices and credit notes when required.
The ideal attributes needed for the Credit Control Supervisor role include:
- Currently working in a senior Credit Control position.
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level (minimum).
- Switched on and prepared to get stuck in to the full credit control duties.
- Experience of negotiating with customers and clients.
- Excellent communicator.
- Manufacturing or retail background (ideal but not essential)
Excellent competitive salary, chance to supervise and improve a credit control function, work for one of the UK's retail and manufacturing market leaders, on-site parking.