Management Accountant Sheffield £25,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
My client is a high growth, innovative service business who is looking for an experienced management accountant to join their team. They only recruit the highest calibre of people are a real success story working with some highly innovative clients.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has recently qualified or is at the final stages of ACCA/ACA/CIMA. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparation of VAT submissions
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assistance with audits
- Assisting with strategic projects
- Management and oversight of a team
It is likely you will be a recently qualified ACCA/CGMA or ACA accountant or close to finishing your exams and beginning to think about the next move. Experience in the practice or technology industry would be an advantage although applications are welcomed from individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will be highly confident, outgoing with excellent communication skills and also technically strong.