Working for a growing sales business. This bookkeeper role is based in London Bridge.
A growing sales business based in London Bridge.
- Sage Line 50 input of various invoices and credits
- Balancing client accounts
- All bank and cash dealings including cash flow, payment runs and reconciliations
- VAT return production and reconciliations
- Corporation tax dealings
- Offices weekly and monthly reporting
- Credit control including bad debt reviews
- Liaising with the offices suppliers
- Recharge of expenses across offices
- General administration duties in connection with offices records
- Ensuring expenses back up is received; receipts, exp claim forms, invoices
- Attending all appropriate meetings and conferences
- Assisting with set up of new limited companies
- Collating new starter information; p45/46, ID,
- Any other reasonable duties that the manager assigns.
- At least 2yrs experience in accounts
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Starting salary of £24,000-£26,000