Are you a recent graduate from University looking for your first opportunity into Law? Perhaps you are a graduate in another discipline but want to get into the industry? Or alternatively, maybe your looking to make your next move in your Legal career?
Our client, a national leading Conveyancing firm based in Norwich is looking for a hand-full of new Conveyancing Assistants to join their team. Working with an established team of Residential Conveyancers and Assistants you will be assisting in the daily workings of the organisation and ensuring a smooth process for all parties involved in the sales/purchase of property.
The Conveyancing Assistant will:
- Conduct land and area searches for new instructions.
- Communicate with clients and other party solicitors to update on progress with each case file.
- Assist Solicitors and Fee Earners with other general conveyancing matters.
- Liaise with clients via email, post and telephone.
The Conveyancing Assistant must:
- Be able to communicate clearly in both written and verbal English.
- Have good educational history or have prior Administration experience within an office environment.
- Have a detailed approach to their work due to the service levels the company provides to their clients.
- Be educated to A Level or Degree Level standard.
Hours: 09:00-17:00; Mon-Fri