Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
My Midlands based Financial Services Company are looking for a Graduate Credit Risk Analyst. Contribute to the work of Credit Risk Management by providing information, analysis and / or technical support for development, implementation and monitoring activities.
Some Key Tasks
- Perform detailed and well documented analysis to support the development of strategies, policies, models and processes and assist in their implementation
- Investigate data integrity issues and validate analytical results, ensuring accuracy and sensitivity of findings
- Specify, implement and maintain databases in support of credit risk analysis, ensuring data management activities are optimised
- Devise logical, efficient and well documented programs
- Develop and maintain credit decision systems
- Ensure compliance of activities with business policies and assist in the monitoring and reporting of policy breaches
- Produce clear, timely, accurate and informative reports identifying trends and variations
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Group’s credit scoring systems and credit policy procedures
Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to degree level (mathematics, statistics or related subject), 2.1 or above. Also, experience of using statistical software (SPSS or SAS) desirable.
If you are keen to find out more then please contact Sam Luxton