Accounts Receivables Clerk, Reading - £25,000
Your new company
My client is a market leading organisation; specialising in the software and data solutions industry.
Your new role
- Processing a high volume of sales invoices
- Maintain portfolio of customer accounts
- Create new customer accounts
- Liaise with sales and credit control teams
- Assisting with invoice queries
- Revenue recognition cycles
- Review contracts and payment terms
What you'll need to succeed
- MUST have intermediate excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Knowledge of an ERP system
- Query handling
- Working in a high volume fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.