Our client is a small, expanding business providing accountancy services to sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
The position offers an excellent opportunity for a person with accountancy experience in commerce or practice, with some relevant accountancy qualifications (AAT, ACCA) or QBE, to join a small friendly practice. You will have regular contact with clients and complete a range of accounting duties on their behalf including:
• Bookkeeping inc. bank reconciliation, journals, accruals + prepayments, fixed assets
• Preparation + submission of VAT Returns
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Monthly management accounts and dividend administration
• CIS reporting
• Payroll processing, including pension and year-end administration
• Supervision of processing of invoices and expenses
• Dealing with client enquiries
• Liaising with HMRC on PAYE/NIC, VAT, CIS
• Assisting junior members of the team
• Providing training and support to clients
The position will suit an experienced person who is able to work quickly and accurately on various accounting duties. A client focused approach, together with the ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative is important and you will also require good IT skills.
Hours: 9 - 5.30
Location: Near Sevenoaks, accessible by train and car parking available.
Holidays: 4 weeks + bank holidays.
Study Support if required