Digital Video Advertising Executive - Paid Internship - Central London
A digital video agency helping brands and agencies to deliver their YouTube ads with far greater relevance than is currently available elsewhere. They are a young, exciting start-up with headquarters in Central London, and a further presence in New York and Sydney.
Clients include the likes of Adobe, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Colgate, Toyota, EA Games and Disney.
This is a three month internship based near Oxford Cirucs paying National Minimum Wage with the possibility of a full-time job paying £20,000 in month 4.
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Shadowing your mentor to learn the role
- Researching client briefs and suggesting new approaches to deliver the best results
- Analysing campaign data and optimising campaigns
- Collecting and compiling campaign data to report to clients
- Train on the platform
- Study the AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords for Video courses and gain certification
- Master our proprietary contextual insights platform and provide feedback on enhancements
- Learn to buy YouTube media better than anyone else in the industry!
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong work ethic
- Great organisation and time-management skills