Maintenance & Service Controller - Automotive
MAINTENANCE & SERVICE CONTROLLER - AUTOMOTIVE
About the Role
The main responsibilities of the Maintenance & Service Controller is to provide high level of service delivery to clients in all areas of operations within the department.
- Monitor and action all modules of internal systems in order to ensure the focus is maintained on cost control and vehicle downtime
- Ensure all work authorised is in accordance with manufacturers servicing schedules
- Liaise with vehicle manufacturers in order to escalate issues and secure warranty and goodwill contributions
- Ensure maintenance telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Provide support and advice to the Account Management team with technical queries
- Ensure all breakdown and recoveries are directed to appropriate network repairers in accordance with departmental procedures
- Educated to City & Guilds/ATA (or equivalent) standard as a Vehicle Technician
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Full clean driving licence
- Good administration skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.