A fantastic opportunity has been created in central London for a candidate who is looking to develop into a diploma qualified paraplanner with a reputable wealth management firm.
The firm are very well established independent firm that provide financial advice on all aspects of financial planning. They have a considerable client base and following a period of particularly strong growth, they are looking to recruit a Junior paraplanner who fits well within the culture of the business and can assist them in delivering their services as the business continues to grow.
They offer an excellent package, exam support and guidance from some highly technical and qualified professionals who will aid in your development.
About the Role:
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
- Previous experience working within IFA Practice
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, IFA Administrator, Financial planning support, IFA support, Financial administrator
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career