Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary: £18,000 + benefits & OTE circa £25,000+
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Return on Investment (ROI) is an award-winning, Sales Support Agency working with major clients in the Automotive Industry. In Nantwich alone we work with PSA Group, BMW, Honda, Kia, VW Financial Services and FCA Group.
As part of our expansion, we require several experienced Business Development Managers (BDM) to join our Sales Team based at our Nantwich office.
This office based BDM role involves:
- Helping increase client sales by identifying new fleet sales opportunities from email and telephone prospecting
- Managing a database of new and existing customers
- Booking appointments and qualified sales leads for our clients
- Developing a robust sales pipeline of future opportunities, by sourcing and calling prospective opportunities
- Promoting the brand positively and enthusiastically to new and existing customers
- Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with our clients.
What we are looking for in a Business Development Manager within our Sales Team:
- Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels
- Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things
- Organised, self-motivated people with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous
- Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, environment
Although direct experience within a similar role is not essential, experience within a telesales or sourcing envirment would be an advantage
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development.
You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
- Provided with an existing customer base and pipeline
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Have opportunities for career progression
- Working for an award-winning business
- Provided with all the tools to do your job
- Offered a highly competitive benefits package
ROI is 10 years old, has over 200 employees and has a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; Our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
We are an increasingly important and recognised business in our sector: In 2016 we won the award for `Outsourced Partner of the Year` at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards against some major `blue chip` competition. We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for development of staff skills.
Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration. For further information, please visit the Return on Investment Website.