Payroll Assistant - £22,000 - £26000
An award winning Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join team based at their head office in Hammersmith. The Payroll Assistant is a pivotal position as it is responsible for ensuring all remuneration packages are paid accurately and on time.
The Payroll Assistant will have a minimum of 2 years experience in working in a payroll department with knowledge and exposure to payroll processing, payroll compliance and payroll system maintenance.
This is a company to be proud of and a team that will help you progress successfully in your career.
- Processing payroll for both salaried and temporary employees including bonus and commission
- Upload information including Tax, NI, Holiday, Sickness, Maternity Pay, Starters, Leavers, Movers etc
- Dealing with HMRC queries and issues ensuring compliance
- Prepare P60s and P11ds annually and file P46s
- Ensure the payroll journal is accurate and analyse / post journals to realign amounts to the correct departments and accounts to ensure accuracy
- Maintenance of the payroll system ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in overseeing and completing the full payroll cycle - minimum 2 years experience.
- Evidence of ability to analyse and summarise large quantities of data
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of accounting, likely part qualified
- Sage 200
- Work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company and to learn from a great team. If you have all that is required then please apply now.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.